Criminal victimization in the United States
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, National Criminal Justice Information and Statistics Service, [1974-2000]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Criminal Justice Information and Statistics Service
United States. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications
1973: National crime panel survey report
1974-1989: National crime survey report
1990-1995: National crime victimization survey report
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with Jan.-June 1973 and ceased with 1995.
- Publication Frequency:
- Special Numbering:
- Volume numbering abandoned with the annual report for 1973, which supersedes the issue for Jan.-June 1973 and a "1973 Advance report" (published May 1975), both called "vol. 1."
- Issuing Body:
- Volumes for 1973-1977 issued by: the U.S. Department of Justice, National Criminal Justice Information and Statistics Service; 1978-1995 by: the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics.
- Complexity Note:
- Brief annual summaries published separately under varying titles, <1979->; separate analysis of statistical trends published annually, 1978-
Merged with: Criminal victimization in the United States ... trends, to form online publication: Criminal victimization in United States : statistical tables.
View MARC record | catkey: 20272678