Human modeling for bio-inspired robotics : mechanical engineering in assistive technologies / editors, Jun Ueda, Yuichi Kurita
- Additional Titles:
- Title on ScienceDirect home page of resource: Human modelling for bio-inspired robotics
- London, United Kingdom : Academic Press is an imprint of Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 343 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Ueda, Jun (Professor of mechanical engineering)
- Part I. Modeling of human musculoskeletal system/computational analysis of human movements and their applications -- Part II. Modeling of human cognitive/muscular skills and their applications.
- This book presents the most cutting-edge research outcomes in the area of mechanical and control aspects of human functions for macro-scale (human size) applications.
- 0128031522 (electronic bk.)
9780128031520 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20273480