Alphabet and image
- London : Published by James Shand at the Shenval Press, 1946-1948. and 5-8: London : Art and Technics
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harling, Robert and Shenval Press
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 1 (spring 1946); ceased with 8 (December 1948).
- "A quarterly of typography and graphic arts.", Issue 5 subtitled: A quarterly magazine of typography and graphic arts., and Editor: Robert Harling.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Jason Rovito; 2017.
- Complexity Note:
- Superseded by: Alphabet, and: Image.
View MARC record | catkey: 20273578