Theory and methods of metallurgical process integration / Ruiyu Yin
- Yin, Ruiyu
- London : Academic Press is an imprint of Elsevier, ©2016.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 314 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Theory and Methods of Metallurgical Process Integration analyzes the basic elements and characteristics of steel manufacturing processes and operation, also proposing a theory of precise dynamic design and integration of steel plants. Following several case studies, a new generation steel manufacturing process is proposed. Through deep description and analysis of the dynamic operation of the steel manufacturing process, this book can help readers understand that the study of dynamic integration for the "mass-energy-time-space-information" during the steel manufacturing process has to be highly emphasized in order to further promote optimization of the steel manufacturing process and plant.Extends the research methodology and future direction of the metallurgical processConcentrates on the study of the physical essence and the running rules of the dynamic operation of the steel manufacturing processSummarizes six rules for the dynamic operation of the steel manufacturing process for newly-built or existing steel plants, which provides useful guidance for engineering design, production technology, and production and technology management.
- 0128095687 and 9780128095683
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20273957