Analytics, Innovation, and Excellence-Driven Enterprise Sustainability [electronic resource] / edited by Elias G. Carayannis, Stavros Sindakis
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan US : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 288 pages 60 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Carayannis, Elias G., Sindakis, Stavros, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Analytics, Innovation and Excellence – Driven Enterprise Sustainability in a Dynamic Era -- 2. Business Intelligence and Analytics: Big Systems for Big Data -- 3. Business Analytics for Price Trend Forecasting Through Textual Data -- 4. Market Research and Predictive Analytics: Using Analytics to Measure Customer and Marketing Behavior in Business Ventures -- 5. Strategic Planning Revisited: Acquisition and Exploitation of Information on Foreign Markets -- 6. Innovation in the Open Data Ecosystem: Exploring the Role of Real Options Thinking and Multi-sided Platforms for Sustainable Value Generation Through Open Data -- 7. Sustainability – Oriented Business Model Assessment – A Conceptual Foundation -- 8. Smart Decision-Making and Productivity in the Digital World:the Case of PATAmPower -- 9. Change Management – Planning for the Future and the Competitive Environment -- 10. EU Operational Program “Education for Competitiveness” and its Impact on Sustainable Development -- 11. Applying Data Analytics for Innovation and Sustainable Enterprise Excellence.
- This book offers a unique view of how innovativeness and competitiveness improve when organizations establish alliances with partners who have strong capabilities and broad social capital, allowing them to create value and growth as well as technological knowledge and legitimacy through new knowledge resources. Organizational intelligence integrates the technology variable into production and business systems, establishing a basis to advance decision-making processes. When strategically integrated, these factors have the power to promote enterprise resilience, robustness, and sustainability. This book provides a unique perspective on how knowledge, information, and data analytics create opportunities and challenges for sustainable enterprise excellence. It also shows how the value of digital technology at both personal and industrial levels leads to new opportunities for creating experiences, processes, and organizational forms that fundamentally reshape organizations. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 20274013