Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering [electronic resource] : 5th International Work-Conference, IWBBIO 2017, Granada, Spain, April 26–28, 2017, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Ignacio Rojas, Francisco Ortuño
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XXXIV, 741 pages 275 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Rojas, Ignacio, Ortuño, Francisco, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Computational Intelligence for Critical Care -- Bioinformatics for Healthcare and Diseases -- Biomedical Engineering -- Biomedical Image Analysis -- Biomedical Signal Analysis -- Biomedicine -- Challenges Representing Large-scale Biological Data -- Computational Genomics -- Computational Proteomics -- Computational Systems for Modeling Biological Processes -- Data Driven Biology - New Tools, Techniques and Resources -- eHealth -- High-throughput Bioinformatic Tools for Genomics -- Oncological Big Data and New Mathematical Tools -- Smart Sensor and Sensor-Network Architectures -- Time Lapse Experiments and Multivariate Biostatistics.
- This two volume set LNBI 10208 and LNBI 10209 constitutes the proceedings of the 5th International Work-Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, IWBBIO 2017, held in Granada, Spain, in April 2017. The 122 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 309 submissions. The scope of the conference spans the following areas: advances in computational intelligence for critical care; bioinformatics for healthcare and diseases; biomedical engineering; biomedical image analysis; biomedical signal analysis; biomedicine; challenges representing large-scale biological data; computational genomics; computational proteomics; computational systems for modeling biological processes; data driven biology - new tools, techniques and resources; eHealth; high-throughput bioinformatic tools for genomics; oncological big data and new mathematical tools; smart sensor and sensor-network architectures; time lapse experiments and multivariate biostatistics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 20274324