Maker projects for kids who love paper engineering / Rebecca Sjonger
- Sjonger, Rebecca
- St. Catharines, Ontario ; New York, New York : Crabtree Publishing Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Be a maker!
- Time to make! -- A long history -- Glue, paper, scissors -- Reams of possibilities -- Make it! paper tunnel -- 3-D masterpieces -- Pop-up paper -- Master the mechanics -- Make it! Make it pop -- Models and more -- Model making -- Paper meets the future -- Make it! Creative cube -- Storage system.
- "This interesting title unfolds the art and science of paper engineering. Readers interested in crafting and designing patterns and structures will be inspired to create "Maker" projects using paper--a medium readily accessible to any classroom or library. Kids will learn about popular trends and possibilities in paper engineering, and how great engineers in many different fields often visualize and create their most amazing projects in paper models first. Readers are encouraged to experiment with their own ideas and create products that are unique to their visions."--
- 9780778725770 (reinforced library binding)
0778725774 (reinforced library binding)
9781518235313 (Paw Prints)
151823531X (Paw Prints)
- Interest Age:
- Ages 10-14.
- Interest Grade:
- Grades 7 to 8.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20275380