A little manual of the poor mans daily devotion : collected out of several pious and approved authors / by W.C. ; in which are added, The Jesus-psalter, with a litany of our saviours passion ; as also a treatise of the devotion of the beads and rosary, and the whole disposed in better order, than in the first edition, by the author ; to which is added a calendar
- W. C. (William Clifford), -1670
- London : Printed for Matthew Turner at the Lamb in High-Holborn, 1687.
- The fourth edition, publish'd by authority.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 16 unnumbered pages, 429 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Turner, Matthew, active 1673-1693
- W.C. = William Clifford. Cf. ESTC.
With a blank final leaf.
Imperfect: print-show through, and tight binding with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: York Minster. Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3061:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), C4714A
View MARC record | catkey: 20275510