A vindication of the Brief discourse concerning the Notes of the church. : In answer to a late pamphlet, entituled, The use and great moment of the Notes of the church, as delivered by Cardinal Bellarmin, De notis ecclesiae, justified ...
- Sherlock, William, 1641?-1707
- Additional Titles:
- Vindication of the discourse concerning the notes of the church
- London : Printed for Richard Chiswell, 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 69 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm
- Signatures: A-I 4.
Imperfect copy: title page torn and pasted.
Inserted in pam binder with pocket (26 cm.).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3374.
View MARC record | catkey: 202756