The reports of that reverend and learned judge, the Right Honourable Sr Henry Hobart Knight and Baronet, Lord Chiefe Justice of His Majesties Court of Common Pleas : and chancellor to both Their Highnesses, Henry and Charls Princes of Wales. Enlarged with the addition of some cases never printed before, and purged from the numberless and incurble errors of the former impression
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Court of Common Pleas
- London : Printed by James Flesher, for William Lee and Daniel Pakeman, and are to be sold at their shops in Fleet-street, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 350 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Hobart, Henry, Sir, -1625
- With an index, marginal notes, and a final errata leaf., Identified as Wing (2nd ed.) H2206 on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700", reel 1812., and Dummy Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1812:01).
View MARC record | catkey: 20276052