Officium eucharisticum : a preparatory service to a devout and worthy reception of the Lords Supper
- Lake, Edward, 1641-1704
- London : Printed for Christopher Wilkinson, at the Black Boy over-against St. Dunstans Church in Fleetstreet, MDCLXXXII. 
- The seventh edition corrected and enlarged / to which is added, a meditation for every day in the week.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 160 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Wilkinson, Christopher, active 1669-1693
- Anonymous. By Edward Lake.
Imperfect: lacking pp. 55-56.
Reproduction of original in: Durham University Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3113:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), L189A
English short title catalogue, R179912
View MARC record | catkey: 20276286