Structural context of mid-Tertiary mineralization in the Mammoth and San Manuel districts, southeastern Arizona / by Eric R. Force and Leslie J. Cox
- Force, Eric R.
- Additional Titles:
- Mid-Tertiary mineralization in the Mammoth and San Manuel districts, Arizona
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 28 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Cox, Leslie J. and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.3:2042-C
- Title from title screen (viewed August 25, 2014).
"Three generations of extensional faulting and associated tilting affected mid-Tertiary mineralization of the Mammoth vein set and the newly described Shultz Spring altered area."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-28).
View MARC record | catkey: 20278271