Sedimentological descriptions and depositional interpretations, in sequence stratigraphic context, of two 300-meter cores from the Upper Cretaceous Straight Cliffs Formation, Kaiparowits Plateau, Kane County, Utah / Robert D. Hettinger
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 2115-A
Sedimentologic and stratigraphic investigations of coal-bearing strata in the upper Cretaceous Straight Cliffs Formation, Kaiparowits Plateau, Utah
- From 65 to 140 million years ago
- Coal—Geology—Utah—Kaiparowits Plateau
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Cretaceous
- Sedimentation and deposition—Utah—Kaiparowits Plateau
- Cretaceous Geologic Period
- Geology, Stratigraphic
- Sedimentation and deposition
- Straight Cliffs Formation (Utah)
- Utah—Kaiparowits Plateau
- Utah—Straight Cliffs Formation
- Title from title screen (viewed August 28, 2014).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 25-26).
View MARC record | catkey: 20278349