President Obama's nuclear deterrent modernization plans and budgets : the military requirements : hearing before the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, hearing held July 14, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Strategic Forces Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 119 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AR 5/2 A:2015-2016/135
H.A.S.C. no. 114-135
- United States. National Nuclear Security Administration. Life Extension Program
- United States. National Nuclear Security Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Deterrence (Strategy)
- Nuclear weapons—United States
- Ballistic missile defenses—United States
- Nuclear weapons—United States—Maintenance and repair—Finance
- Nuclear weapons—Storage—United States—Finance
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"H.A.S.C. no. 114-135."
View MARC record | catkey: 20278821