Comparative risk assessment : Science Advisory Board's residual risk report : hearing and informational meeting before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, October 3, 2000 on how the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will make use comparative risk assessment strategies and methods to protect the health and safety of Americans
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Science Advisory Board's residual risk report
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office [Congressional Sales Office], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 211 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.106-968
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20278912