Human spaceflight ethics and obligations : options for monitoring, diagnosing, and treating former astronauts : hearing before the Subcommittee on Space, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, June 15, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- ). Subcommittee on Space
- Additional Titles:
- Human space flight ethics and obligations
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 123 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:114-83
Serial no. 114-83 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011))
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. 114-83."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 51-52).
View MARC record | catkey: 20278932