Department of Veterans Affairs leases : is the VA overpaying for leased medical facilities? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, September 28, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Additional Titles:
- Is the VA overpaying for leased medical facilities? and Is the Department of Veterans Affairs overpaying for leased medical facilities?
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 59 pages) : ililustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs—Decision making
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs—Rules and practice
- United States. General Services Administration—Rules and practice
- Building leases—United States—Costs
- Operating leases—United States—Costs
- Health facilities—Rates—Law and legislation—United States
- Public administration—United States—Decision making
- Waste in government spending—United States—Prevention
- "114-54." and Print version is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20278949