DHS Accountability Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2976, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to reform, streamline, and make improvements to the Department of Homeland Security and support the Department's efforts to implement better policy, planning, management, and performance, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Department of Homeland Security Accountability Act of 2016
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 58 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-287
- United States. Department of Homeland Security—Management
- United States. Department of Homeland Security—Personnel management
- United States. Department of Homeland Security
- National security—Law and legislation—United States
- National security—Law and legislation
- Personnel management
- United States
- Shipping list no.: 2016-0267-M.
"June 28, 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20279146