The second part of The pilgrims progress, from this present world of wickedness and misery, to an eternity of holiness and felicity : exactly described under the similitude of a dream, relating the manner and occasion of his setting out from, and difficult and dangerous journey through the world ; and safe arrival at last to eternal happiness
- T. S.
- Additional Titles:
- Second part of the Pilgrims progress
- London : Printed by G. Larkin, for Tho. Malthus at the Sun in the Poultry, 1684.
- The 2nd ed. with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 197 pages, 1 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates
- Additional Creators:
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- Related Titles:
- Pilgrim's progress
- Dedication signed: T.S.
A spurious continuation of the work by John Bunyan.
Running title reads: The second part of the Pilgrims progress.
Identified on UMI microfilm (Early English books, 1641-1700) reel 2019 as Wing S180.
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1990. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2019:01).
View MARC record | catkey: 20279161