Meteorological Research Reviews [electronic resource] : Summaries of Progress from 1951 to 1955 / by H. E. Landsberg, J. C. Bellamy, J. S. Marshall, W. E. Gordon, S. Petterssen, T. F. Malone, E. O. Hulburt, H. J. aufm Kampe, H. K. Weickmann ; edited by Alfred K. Blackadar
- Landsberg, Helmut Erich, 1906-1985
- Boston, MA : American Meteorological Society : Imprint: American Meteorological Society, 1957.
- Physical Description:
- II, 39 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bellamy, John Cary, 1915-
Marshall, Jeffrey S. (Jeffrey Scott), 1961-
Gordon, W. E.
Petterssen, Sverre, 1898-1974
Malone, T. F.
Hulburt, Edward O. (Edward Olson), 1890-
Kampe, H. J. aufm
Weickmann, H. K.
Blackadar, Alfred K., 1920-
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Meteorological Monographs, 0065-9401 ; 3
- The objects of the American Meteorological Society are "the development and dissemination of knowledge of meteorology in all its phases and applications, and the advancement of its professional ideals." The organization of the Society took place in affiliation with the American Association for the Advancement of Science at Saint Louis, Missouri, December 29, 1919, and its incorporation, at Washington, D. C., January 21, 1920. The work of the Society is carried on by the Bulletin, the Journal, and Meteorological Monographs, by papers and discussions at meetings of the Society, through the offices of the Secretary and the Executive Secretary, and by correspondence. All of the Americas are represented in the membership of the Society as well as many foreign countries.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 20279798