An account of the slave trade on the coast of Africa [electronic resource] / By Alexander Falconbridge, late surgeon in the African trade
- Falconbridge, Alexander, -1792
- London : printed by J. Phillips, George Yard, Lombard-Street, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 5-55 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Phillips, James and Parke, James P. (James Pemberton), 1783-
- Proceedings during the voyage -- The manner in which the slaves are procured -- Treatment of the slaves -- Sale of the slaves -- Treatment of the sailors -- A short description of such parts of the coast of Guinea, as are before referred to.
- Publisher's advertisement final page., Acc. no. 13293.O.3 inscribed: James P Parke - April 14. 1803., and Acc. no. 1639.O.4 bound 4th in a volume of 9 anti-slavery pamphlets.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue T006198, Hogg, P.C. African slave trade, 162, Ragatz, L.J. Brit. Caribbean history, p. 502, and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3597
View MARC record | catkey: 20285172