An account of the United States of America [electronic resource] : derived from actual observation, during a residence of four years in that republic: including original communications. / By Isaac Holmes
- Holmes, Isaac
- London : Printed at the Caxton Press, by Henry Fisher, printer in ordinary to His Majesty; published at 38, Newgate-street; and sold by all booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, vi-viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-476 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fisher, Henry and Caxton Press (London, England)
- Preface dated: Liverpool, Jan. 1, 1823.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 1088
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present time 32602
Howes, W. U.S.iana (2nd ed.), H611
Clark, T.D. Old South, II:209
View MARC record | catkey: 20285259