Katy Darling [electronic resource] / as sung by Wood's Minstrels at Wood's Minstrel Hall. N.Y.
- New York : Published by Wm. Vanderbeek, 429 Broadway ; Philadelphia : A. Fiot ; Columbus : R. Reed ; Charleston : G. Oates ; New Orleans : H.D. Hewitt ; San Francisco : Atwill & Co. ; Oregon City : Benedict & Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 pages, 1 unnumbered page) ; 35 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sedgwick, Alfred B., Campbell, M., Vanderbeek, William, Fiot, A. (Augustus), Reed, R., Oates, George, Hewitt, H.D., Wood's Minstrels, Wood's Minstrel Hall, Atwill & Co., and Benedict & Co (Oregon City, Or.)
- At head of title: Wood's series of favorite songs, no. 1.
First line of text: Oh, they tell me thou arr dead Katy darling.
First line of chorus: For the wild flowers greet me, Katy darling.
Verses 2-3 on. p 4.
Engraved title page signed: Pearson, N.Y.
"as sung by M. Campbell, arranged by A. Sedgwick."--caption.
For voice, 2-part chorus, and piano.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 1214
Dichter & Shapiro p. 145
View MARC record | catkey: 20285344