A lady's captivity among Chinese pirates in the Chinese seas [electronic resource] / Translated from the French of Mademoiselle Fanny Loviot, by Amelia B. Edwards
- Loviot, Fanny
- Uniform Title:
- Pirates chinois. English
- London: ; [New York] : Geo. Routledge & Co., Farringdon Street; and 18, Beekman Street, New York, [1858?]
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 144 pages ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Edwards, Amelia B., 1831-1892, Harrild, Thomas, and G. Routledge & Co.
- "London: Thomas Harrild, printer, Salisbury Square, Fleet Street."--t.p. verso. and Library Company copy bound with: Ballantyne, R.M. Handbook to the new gold fields. Edinburgh, 1858.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 1322
View MARC record | catkey: 20285419