An inquiry into the nature and character of ancient and modern slavery [electronic resource] : To which is added a brief review of a book entitled, Testimony of God against slavery, by Rev. La Roy Sunderland. / By J. Small, M.D.
- Small, J. (Jonathan)
- [Me.?] : [publisher not identified], 1836..
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 122 pages ; 24 cm
- Place of publication suggested by Maine copyright on t.p. verso.
Not in: Checklist of American imprints.
Lib. Company. Annual Report, 1994, p. 29.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2089
View MARC record | catkey: 20285983