Stewart's New Apollo Concert Hall [electronic resource] : Fattie Stewart, proprietor Fred Alexander, stage manager Prof. Knouth, leader of orchestra Read the names. M'lle Mazora Arnoldi, Miss Carrie Leon, Miss Ella Wilson, Miss Sallie Collins, Miss Kate Covington, Miss Henrietta, Miss Lizzie Wells, Miss Emma Sager, Miss Clara Devere, F. Alexander, Dan. W. Collins, J.T. Mason, Santa Anna, Mr Brooks, F. Myers, Master Tommy, Mr Smyth, the Francis Brothers Fattie Stewart! Programme for this evening ... School in an uproar ... The evening's entertainments to conclude with Lucretia boards-here or, Scenes from the opera. On Thursday evening, December 29th, re-appearance of J.T. Mason Prices of admission. Parquet, 15 cts. Orchestra seats, 25 " Private boxes, $5 00 Seat in do. 50 cts Doors open at 7. Commence quarter to 8.
- Corporate Author:
- Fattie Stewart's New Apollo Concert Hall
- Uniform Title:
- Playbill. 1864-12-26
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : U.S. Job Print, Ledger Building, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 49 x 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Alexander, Fred, Arnoldi, Mazora, Brooks, Mr., concertina player, Collins, Dan W., 1835 or 1836-1869, Collins, Sallie, Covington, Kate, Devere, Clara, Henrietta, Miss, Howard, Frank, 1850-1915, Knoth, Prof, Leon, Carrie, Mason, John T., Mullin, W. F., Myers, Fulton, minstrel performer, Sager, Emma, Santa Anna, Smyth, Mr., Stewart, Fattie, Tommy, Master, Wells, Lizzie, Wilson, Ella, McAllister, John A. (John Allister), 1822-1896, Francis Brothers, and United States Book and Job Printing Office (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Dec. 29 fell on a Thursday in 1864.
Originally part of a McAllister scrapbook.
Digitized by Alexander Street Press for Images of the American Civil War.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 793
View MARC record | catkey: 20286209