Christ the object of religious adoration and therefore very God : a sermon preached before the University of Oxford at St. Mary's on Sunday, May 14, 1775 / by George Horne ...
- Horne, George, 1730-1792
- Oxford : At the Clarendon press, sold by Daniel Prince, and by John and Francis Rivington, London, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm (8vo).
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Signatures: 3 leaves unsigned, A-C 4, D 2, 1 leaf unsigned.
Advertisement: p.  at end.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- With: A sermon preach'd before the Sons of the Clergy at their anniversary-meeting in the cathedral church of St. Paul, December 14, 1721 / Daniel Waterland. London : printed for W. and J. Innys, 1722.
BV4510.A2W37 1722 c.1 (Book) bound in A sermon preach'd before the Sons of the Clergy at their anniversary-meeting in the cathedral church of St. Paul, December 14, 1721 / by Daniel Waterland
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T054318.
View MARC record | catkey: 2030846