Tel Miqne-Ekron : Report on the 1995-1996 excavations in Field XNW: Areas 77, 78, 79, 89, 90, 101, 102 : Iron age I. Text and data base (plates, sections, plans) / by Neal Bierling ; with contributions by Trude Dothan, Seymour Gitin and Baruch Brandl ; editor, Seymour Gitin
- Bierling, Neal
- Jerusalem : W.F. Albright Institute of Archaeological Research, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 315 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dothan, Trude
W.F. Albright Institute of Archaeological Research
Universiṭah ha-ʻIvrit bi-Yerushalayim. Makhon le-arkheʼologyah
American Schools of Oriental Research
Ḥevrah la-ḥaḳirat Erets-Yiśraʼel ṿe-ʻatiḳoteha
Philip and Muriel Berman Center for Biblical Archaeology
Tel Miqne-Ekron Excavation and Publication Project
- Tel Miqne-Ekron limited edition series ; no. 7
- "A joint excavation and publication project of the W.F. Albright Institute of Archaeological Research in Jerusalem and the Institute of Archaeology of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (The Philip and Muriel Berman Center for Biblical Archaeology)."
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the William R. Slater Fund; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 2035802