Outward FDI and parent exports and employment : Japan, the United States, and Sweden / Robert E. Lipsey, Eric D. Ramstetter, Magnus Blomström
- Lipsey, Robert E.
- Additional Titles:
- Outward foreign direct investment and parent exports and employment
Foreign direct investment and parent exports and employment
- Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 1956-
Blomström, Magnus, 1952-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- NBER working paper series ; working paper 7623
- Exports—Japan—Econometric models
- Exports—Sweden—Econometric models
- Exports—United States—Econometric models
- Foreign trade and employment—Japan—Econometric models
- Foreign trade and employment—Sweden—Econometric models
- Foreign trade and employment—United States—Econometric models
- Investments, Foreign, and employment—Econometric models
- Industrial productivity—Econometric models
- Labor costs—Econometric models
- International business enterprises—Japan—Econometric models
- International business enterprises—Sweden—Econometric models
- International business enterprises—United States—Econometric models
- Corporations, Japanese—Finance—Econometric models
- Corporations, Swedish—Finance—Econometric models
- Corporations, American—Finance—Econometric models
- Investments, Japanese—Econometric models
- Investments, Swedish—Econometric models
- Investments, American—Econometric models
- "March 2000."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-19).
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF from the NBER world wide web site (www.nber.org).
View MARC record | catkey: 2037382