Protocol amending 1949 Convention of Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission : message from the President of the United States transmitting protocol to amend the 1949 Convention on the Establishment of an Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission, done at Guayaquil, June 11, 1999, and signed by the United States, subject to ratification, in Guayaquil, Ecuador, on the same date
- Uniform Title:
- Convention on the Establishment of an Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (1949). Protocols, etc. 1999 June 11.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 10 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and United States. (1949). Protocols, etc., 1999 June 11.
Full Text available online
- Treaty doc. ; 107-2
- At head of title: 107th Congress, 1st session. Senate., "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0113-P., and "January 8, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/1/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi ?IPaddress=188.8.131.52&filename=td002.107&direct ory=/diskb/wais/data/107c̲ongd̲ocuments (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi ?IPaddress=184.108.40.206&filename=td002.pdf&direct ory=/diskb/wais/data/107c̲ongd̲ocuments (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2038749