OSHA's proposed ergonomics standard : its impact on small business : hearing before the Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform and Paperwork Reduction of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, April 13, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform and Paperwork Reduction
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 309 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:106-51
Serial no. 106-51 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0119-P.
"Serial no. 106-51."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 4 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2038975