Tax convention with Venezuela : message from the President of the United States transmitting the convention between the government of the United States of America and the government of the Republic of Venezuela for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income and capital, signed at Caracas on January 25, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1999 January 25
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 42 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and United States. Venezuela, 1999 January 25.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/4:106-3
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 1st session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Shipping list no.: 99-0296-P.
"June 29, 1999."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/13/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:td003.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2039300