Chautauqua County in western New York State [cartographic material].
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Chautaugua County locator maps
- [Jamestown, N.Y.?] : [Chautaugua County?], [2000?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 37 x 38 cm, folded to 22 x 21 cm
- Chautauqua Institution—Maps
- Cities and towns—New York (State)—Chautauqua County—Maps
- Central business districts—New York (State)—Jamestown—Maps
- Boats and boating—New York (State)—Chautauqua County—Maps
- Roads—New York (State)—Chautauqua County—Maps
- Outdoor recreation—New York (State)—Chautauqua County—Maps
- Chautauqua County (N.Y.)—Maps
- Jamestown Metropolitan Area (N.Y.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given.
- Shows hiking, walking or trail areas, public parks, golf courses, downhill ski areas, New York State Bike Route, "Amish area", etc.
Also shows the westernmost portion of Cattaraugus County.
Includes insets of "Chautauqua Institution" and "Greater Jamestown Area."
Inset maps on verso: Findley Lake -- Dunkirk/Fredonia -- Cassadaga/Lily Dale -- Bemus Point -- Westfield -- Chautauqua Lake/Findley Lake/Bear Lake/Cassadaga Lake -- Upper Chautauqua Lake -- Mayville -- Downtown Jamestown.
Notes, boating regulations, location map showing the northeastern U.S. with 100-mile radial distances from Chautauqua County, and 9 insets on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 2041490