IEEE guide for determination of hottest-spot temperature in dry-type transformers / Sponsor, Transformers Committee of the IEEE Power Engineering Society
- Additional Titles:
- Guide for determination of hottest-spot temperature in dry-type transformers
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- v, 13 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Power Engineering Society. Transformers Committee, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and IEEE-SA Standards Board
- Methodologies for determination of the steady-state winding hottest-spot temperature in dry-type distribution and power transformers with ventilated, sealed, solid cast, and encapsulated windings built in accordance with IEEE Std C57.12.01-1998 and IEC 60726 (1982-01) are described in this guide. Converter transformers are not included in this guide.
- "IEEE Std C57.134-2000."
"Approved 30 January 2000, IEEE-SA Standards Board."
"5 April 2000"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 12-13).
View MARC record | catkey: 2044442