Toward Mach 2 : the Douglas D-558 program / edited by J.D. Hunley ; featuring comments by Stanley P. Butchart [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Douglas D-558 program
- Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Office of Policy and Plans, NASA History Office, 1999. and Washington, D.C. : For sale by the U.S. G..O., Supt. of Docs.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 161 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hunley, J. D., 1941- and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. History Office
- NASA SP ; 4222 and The NASA history series
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Papers of the NASA Dryden Flight Research Center Symposium on the D-55 Program, Feb. 4, 1998. and Shipping list no.: 99-0301-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Dryden Flight Research Center web site. Address as of 5/11/06: http://www1.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88788main%5FD-558.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2045666