Surficial geology of the Belvidere 7.5ʹ quadrangle [cartographic material] / by John C. Ridge and Duane D. Braun, 1997 ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Ridge, John C.
- Additional Titles:
- Base map filing title, Belvidere, NJ-PA
- Harrisburg : Pennsylvania Geological Survey, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : photocopy ; 58 x 44 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm + text (3 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Braun, Duane D., Geological Survey of Pennsylvania, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Open file report ; 97-11
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 75007ʹ30ʺ--W 75000ʹ00ʺ/N 40052ʹ30ʺ--N 40045ʹ00ʺ).
- Xerox copy.
"Compiled by Duane Braun 5-3-96"--written on map.
"STATEMAP Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program".
Base map "Mapped by the Army Map Service. Edited and published by the U.S. Geological Survey".
"This report has not been reviewed for conformity with the publication standards of the Pennsylvania Geological Survey".
Includes notes, location map and text.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Gift of the Class of 1957.
- Bibliography Note:
- References in text: page 3.
View MARC record | catkey: 2047801