Changing climate? [videorecording] / producer, Eleanor Morris
- Additional Titles:
- Climate change: science vs. politics
Climate change: science versus politics
Science vs. politics
Science versus politics
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (25 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, Eleanor
Films for the Humanities (Firm)
- Environmental policy in an international context
- Explores the dynamic interplay between science and policymaking. Though the world community has come to recognize the threat of global warming, the economic interests of each country have thwarted the development of a unified strategy. In Europe, environmental groups have despaired of relying on governments to take action. Instead, they lobby the banks to withhold financing from industries that contribute to the greenhouse effect.
- Title on cassette label and container: Climate change : science vs. politics.
"The EPIC course was developed as a collaborative project between the Faculteit Natuurwetenschappen Open Universiteit, the Netherlands, and the Faculty of Social Sciences, the Open University, UK."
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Ulrike Plesser ; editor, Fran McLean.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Julie Berry.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 2049195