Christ set forth in his death, resurrection, ascension, sitting at Gods right hand, intercession, as the cause of iustification, object of iustifying faith : together with a treatise discovering the affectionate tendernesse of Christs heart now in heaven, unto sinners on earth / by Tho. Goodwin ...
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Heart of Christ in heaven, towards sinners on earth
- London : Printed by W.E. and J.G. for Robert Dawlman, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 202 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 140 pages
- Copy on Reel 494 is the sixth title in Certaine select cases resolved, London, 1645. Copies on reels 146 and 238 published separately.
"The heart of Christ in heaven, towards sinners on earth" (, 140 p. at end)--has special t.p. with imprint: London : Printed for R. Dawlman, 1642 (reels 238 and 494 only : missing from reel 146).
Errata: p. .
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library and Cambridge University Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964, 1967, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 146:1, 238.E.58, no. 2, 494:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1232
View MARC record | catkey: 20494467