Forcible rape : an analysis of legal issues
- Corporate Author:
- Battelle Law and Justice Study Center
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, United States Department of Justice, , Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 97 pages) : chart
- Additional Creators:
- Chappell, Duncan, LeGrand, Camille, Reich, Jay, and National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
- HeinOnline legal classics library, HeinOnline women and the law, HeinOnline core collection, and HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
- "This project was supported by Grant Number 75-NI-99-0015 awarded to the Battelle Memorial Institute Law and Justice Study Center by the National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, U.S. Department of Justice, under the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, as amended.", "March 1978.", and Principal authors: Duncan Chappell, Camille Legrand, Jay Reich.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20496116