Avoiding the spectrum crunch : growing the wireless economy through innovation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, Wednesday, April 18, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation
- Additional Titles:
- Growing the wireless economy through innovation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 119 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 112-77."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20496847