Fun! Fun! Fun! The Soldiers' Ethiopian Troupe! [electronic resource] : Will be at [blank] on [blank] eve'ng [blank] '64 This troupe is composed entirely of wounded soldiers! Now is the time to serve your country's defenders. Admission, 25 cents Tickets to be had at the door. Doors open at 7 o'clock. To commence at half-past 7.
- Corporate Author:
- Soldiers' Ethiopian Troupe
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : U.S. Job Print, Ledger Buildings, Phila, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 48 x 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McAllister, John A. (John Allister), 1822-1896 and United States Book and Job Printing Office (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Originally part of a McAllister scrapbook.
Digitized by Alexander Street Press for Images of the American Civil War.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2151
View MARC record | catkey: 20498541