Minutes and address of the State Convention of the Colored Citizens of Ohio, convened at Columbus, January 10th, 11th, 12th, & 13th, 1849 [electronic resource].
- Conference Author:
- State Convention of the Colored Citizens of Ohio (1849 : Columbus, Ohio)
- Oberlin : From J.M. Fitch's Power Press, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hill, Hamilton, -1870
- Lib. Company. Annual Report, 1983, p. 54., Original printed wrappers., and Library Company copy inscribed on cover: Hamilton Hill, Esq. with respects of Secretary L[awrence] W. M[inor], March '49.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2192
View MARC record | catkey: 20498565