The death of Willis [electronic resource] : Verses written on the death of Richard Willis of West-Point New York / by J. Tranor Esqr of Albany ; music composed by Francis Johnson, musician of Philadelphia, as a tribute of respect to his memory for the unusual and kind attention to him in forwarding him in knowledge of that fine and martial instrument, the Kent bugle, when first introduced in this country
- Tranor, J.
- Philadelphia : Fiot, Meignen & Co. No. 217 Chesnut Street. E. Gillingham, [between 1837 and 1839?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 pages, 1 unnumbered page) ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Francis, 1792-1844, Gillingham, Edwin, Prentiss, Henry, 1801-1859, and Fiot, Meignen & Co.
- Last p. blank., Fiot, Meignen & Co. published at 217 Ches[t]nut Street from 1837 to 1839., For bugle and voice., Library Company copy has bookseller's stamp on cover: sold by H. Prentiss No. 3 Pembertons Hill Boston., and Lib. Company. Annual Report, 2001, p. 72-73.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2316
View MARC record | catkey: 20498611