New Colony at Bassa Cove [electronic resource] : The committee appointed by the Young Men's Colonization Society of Pennsylvania, to superintend the sailing of their first expedition, respectfully report
- Corporate Author:
- Young Men's Colonization Society of Pennsylvania
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], [1834?]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Caption title, headed by pointing hands on either side of the word "Read".
Includes List of subscriptions and donations.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2569
View MARC record | catkey: 20498767