Motor vehicle use map, Williams and Tusayan ranger districts, Kaibab National Forest, Arizona, January 2017 / Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides ; 83 x 77 cm and 83 x 88 cm, sheet 87 x 122 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Willams Ranger District -- Tusayan Ranger District.
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use—Arizona—Kaibab National Forest—Maps
- Roads—Arizona—Kaibab National Forest—Maps
- Express highways—Arizona—Kaibab National Forest—Maps
- Forest roads—Arizona—Kaibab National Forest—Maps
- Camping—Arizona—Kaibab National Forest—Maps
- Forest roads
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use
- Kaibab National Forest (Ariz.)—Maps
- Arizona—Kaibab National Forest
- Title from panel.
Shows roads open to highway legal vehicles, roads open to all vehicles, U.S. and state highways, and other public roads. Also shows Forest Service campgrounds.
Williams Ranger District map includes dispersed camping and "Roads too short to be seen clearly on the map" tables, vicinity map, 3 inset maps, "Information Sources" directory to ranger district and other offices, text, notes, and illustration.
Tusayan Ranger District map includes dispersed camping and "Roads too short to be seen clearly on the map" tables, 3 inset maps, notes, and text.
Insets: Bill Williams, scale approximately 1:33,000 -- White Horse Lake, scale approximately 1:17.500 -- Cataract Lake, scale approximately 1:18,000 -- Tusayan, scale approximately 1:17,500 -- Upper Basin, scale approximately 1:6,100 -- Ten-X, scale approximately 1:20,000.
View MARC record | catkey: 20498875