A plaine and familiar explication (by way of paraphrase) of all the hard texts of the whole divine Scripture of the Old and Nevv Testament. By Ios. Exon
- Hall, Joseph, 1574-1656
- Additional Titles:
- Plaine and familiar explication (by way of paraphrase) of all the hard texts of the whole divine Scripture of the Old and New Testament, Paraphrase vpon the hard texts of the New Testament, and Paraphrase upon the hard texts of the New Testament
- London : Printed by Miles Flesher, for Nath : Butter, at the signe of the Pyde Bull at S. Austins Gate, MDCXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 440, 451-621 pages, 1 unnumbered page; 2 unnumbered pages, 286 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 290-427 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Ios: Exon. = Joseph Hall., "A paraphrase vpon the hard texts of the New Testament" has separate pagination, register, and title page dated 1632., The first leaf is blank., The page after second p. 286 is numbered 291., With a final errata leaf; the last leaf is blank., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and Some pages tightly bound.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1973. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1308:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 12702
View MARC record | catkey: 20498980