- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 954 pages : illustrations, forms ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2017-9633
- Every Student Succeed Act / Maura McInerney -- Act 138 & students with disabilities, an overview of relevant materials for IEP and attendance teams : slides / Alex M. Dutton -- Improving school attendance : Act 138 of 2016 : slides / Katherine M. Fitz-Patrick -- PA Basic Education Funding Commission forumla means districts need at least $3.2 billion more in state funding, May 2016 / Michael Churchill -- Education Law Center funding report : money matters in education justice : addressing racial and class inequalities in Pennsylvania's school funding system, March 2017 / Deborah Gordon Klehr -- Education Law Center analysis : inequities in Pennsylvania's charter sector : segreation by disability, February 2017 / Alex M. Dutton, Maura McInerney, and Michaela Ward -- Public Interest Law Center : testimony on property tax reform SB 76 / Michael Churchill -- Philadelphia public school, thenotebook.org : more money, spent in the right way, reduces the achievement gap, study says, September 26, 2016 / Greg Windle -- The effects of school spending on educational and economic outcomes : evidence from school finance reforms link / C. Kirbabo Jackson, Rucker C. Johnson, Claudia Persico -- Protecting our children from bullying & discrimination and improving school climate -- Special student populations : caselaw & legal updates / Maura McInerney.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20499141