Images and mirrors : works for cello, saxophone quartet and wind orchestra
- Leipzig : Genuin, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Bruns, Peter, 1963-, Clamor, Thomas, Hindemith, Paul, 1895-1963, Gulda, Friedrich, 1930-2000, Villa-Lobos, Heitor, Picqueur, Bart, 1972-, clair-obscur (Saxophone quartet), and Sächsische Bläserphilharmonie
- March from Symphonic Metamorphosis of themes by Carl Maria von Weber / Paul Hindemith ; transcribed for concert band by Keith Wilson -- Concerto for cello and wind orchestra / Friedrich Gulda -- Ária (cantilena) from Bachianas Brasileiras / Heitor Villa-Lobos ; arranged for cello and saxophone quartet by Frank J. Bongiorno -- Jeu de cartes : suite for saxophone quartet and wind band / Bart Picqueur.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Peter Bruns, cello (in the 2nd and 3rd works) ; clair-obscur (in the 3rd and 4th works) ; Sächsische Bläserphilharmonie ; Thomas Clamor, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 2015 March 2-5 Deutsche Bläserakademie, Bad Lausick, Germany.
View MARC record | catkey: 20499761