Travel itinerary, south and west Texas : discover our shared heritage / prepared by Carol D. Shull [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Park Service
- Additional Titles:
- South and west Texas and Title from alternate panel: Historic places in south and west Texas
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service : National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers, [between 1990 and 1999?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 69 x 71 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Shull, Carol D., National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers, and National Register of Historic Places
- National Register of Historic Places travel itinerary
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,110,000 (W 106°38ʹ00ʺ--W 93°30ʹ00ʺ/N 32°40ʹ00ʺ--N 25°50ʹ00ʺ).
- Panel title., Indexed for points of historic interest., Includes text, color illustrations, and location map., and On verso: Ancillary maps of central San Antonio and the missions of San Antonio.
View MARC record | catkey: 2050149