Aimee's Law, Matthew's Law, Two Strikes and You're Out Child Protection Act and Stop Material Unsuitable for Teens Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, on H.R. 894, H.R. 4045, H.R. 1989, H.R. 4047, and H.R. 4147, May 11, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 89 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0070-P.
"Serial no. 122."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Judiciary Committee web site. Address as of 1/9/01: http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju65303.000/hju653030̲f.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2050210